Aware of our heritage, we witness and proclaim the Love of God
as found in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
This call directs us to serve the mission
of the Church and the needs of all
people with emphasis on helping
the needy and abandoned
Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary, CONGREGATION OF THE, AND OF THE PERPETUAL ADORATION OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT OF THE ALTAR, better known as the Congregation of Picpus, was founded by Father Coudrin, b. at Coursay-les- Bois, in Poiton on March 1, 1768.
We, the vowed religious men of the Congregation of the Sacred Hearts, United States of America (US) Province commit ourselves to contemplate, live, and proclaim the love of God to the world, through the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary.